I had the girls pictures taken in the same dress with the same background on their 1 year birthday. See any resemblance? Just in case you couldn't tell a difference, Jenna is the top picture and Jocelyn is the the bottom one.
Hello, I wasn't sure how else to get back to you so I'm leaving a comment to this post (beautiful girls by the way!). If you would like I can send you some links of online fabric shops that I purchase from regularly and you can pick out some fabric or give me an idea of what you like. Send me an e-mail at: peridotlane@yahoo.com so I have your address and I'll send you some links. Thanks for your interest in my bags and I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Crazy kid's summer activities have had us hopping the past couple weeks!
2 comments:
So cute!! I think that Jocelyn looks like you!!
Hello, I wasn't sure how else to get back to you so I'm leaving a comment to this post (beautiful girls by the way!). If you would like I can send you some links of online fabric shops that I purchase from regularly and you can pick out some fabric or give me an idea of what you like. Send me an e-mail at: peridotlane@yahoo.com so I have your address and I'll send you some links. Thanks for your interest in my bags and I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Crazy kid's summer activities have had us hopping the past couple weeks!
Trina/PeridotLane
Post a Comment